Online Doctor Visits for Draper, UT
With Advanced Medical Weight Loss, you have the ability to do online doctor visits if you are a patient in the Draper, UT, area. This is a great, convenient service for our patients who are taking part in our medication-assisted weight loss program when travel is an inconvenience for them. Our online follow-up visits are conducted through telemedicine, or telehealth, which is a video chat with your doctor. Doing an online follow-up visit is just like a regular visit in the office. During your online doctor visit, your vital signs will be checked on and then you’ll discuss your weight loss successes and challenges. At the end of your online appointment, dietary counseling will be given.
What You Need for Online Follow-Up Visits
If you live in Draper, UT, then great news! You’re able to take advantage of our online doctor visits.
Your first consultation will be done in the office. After that, all follow-up visits can be done online for your convenience. Our online platform is user-friendly and straightforward to use. With the video chat interface, you’ll be able to have an interaction with Dr. Muse without having to come to the office.
Before you can take advantage of online follow-up visits, there are some things you’ll need though. These include:
- The tech and bandwidth for quality video chatting.
- Access to an electronic blood pressure cuff that can take blood pressure and pulse.
- Current weight needs to be taken before the online doctor visit on a certified scale. A personal scale or the scale at your gym won’t suffice. A third-party professional needs to get your weight and document, date and sign off on it. Our office will request the documented weight before your online follow-up visit.
- All new patients have to be seen in-person at least once before an online doctor consultation is scheduled.
- Patients who are currently participating in our telemedicine program are required to visit our office once every 12 months before any additional online visits are scheduled.
- A credit card payment must be made in advance.
- VLCD and pediatric follow-up visits won’t be done online.
Online follow-up visits cannot be scheduled until you have shown that you’re capable of providing these.
Another thing worth noting is that we can’t guarantee your scheduled online doctor visit will begin right on the dot. There is always a possibility that another patient’s visit might run longer than anticipated. However, we will make every effort to let you know of any postponements for your online follow-up visit.
In addition, we reserve the right to require in-office visits more frequently than once every 12 months.
If you have any further questions about our online follow-up doctor appointments, give us a call at 801-559-3848.
Let Us Know If You’re Interested in Online Doctor Visits
If you’re in Draper, UT, you can save yourself some travel time when you sign up for convenient online follow-up visits. At Advanced Medical Weight Loss, you can talk about your weight loss goals and successes conveniently from home or anywhere you have time for your appointment. This will all be done with a licensed medical professional. We will go over everything, and this includes your vitals, progress updates, and prescription renewals. Online doctor visits are available for patients in Draper, UT. If you’re interested in online follow-up visits, let us know and we can get you set up to do so.
We service the following cities and their surrounding areas: