Online Follow-Up Doctor Appointments for Patients in Twin Falls, ID
At Advanced Medical Weight Loss, our medical providers are offering online follow-up doctor visits to our patients in Twin Falls, ID. This service is an excellent solution for our patients who are participating in our medication-assisted weight loss program and have a hard time finding the time to travel to our office for their check-up appointments. This is done through telemedicine (or telehealth), which is communicating with your doctor via video chat. This works just like a regular follow-up visit. During your online follow-up visit, your vital signs will be examined, and you’ll discuss your weight loss success and challenges. Then, dietary counseling will be given at the end of your online follow-up visit.
Our Telemedicine Program
If you live in Twin Falls, ID, then good news! You’re able to take advantage of our online doctor consultations. There are some things you’ll need though, in order to set up an online doctor visit. These include:
- The tech and bandwidth for quality video chatting.
- Access to an electronic blood pressure cuff that can take blood pressure and pulse.
- Current weight needs to be taken before the online doctor visit on a certified scale. A personal scale or the scale at your gym won’t suffice. A third-party professional needs to get your weight and document, date and sign off on it. Our office will request the documented weight before your online follow-up visit.
- All new patients have to be seen in-person at least once before an online doctor consultation is scheduled.
- Patients who are currently participating in our telemedicine program are required to visit our office once every 12 months before any additional online visits are scheduled.
- A credit card payment must be made in advance.
- VLCD and pediatric follow-up visits won’t be done online.
Online follow-up doctor visits will not be scheduled until the patient has shown that they’re capable of providing these.
We can’t make a promise that your scheduled consultation will occur right on the dot. There is always a possibility that another appointment might run longer, but we will make every effort to inform you of a postponed appointment time.
In addition, we reserve the right to require in-office visits more frequently than once every 12 months.
If you have any further questions about our online follow-up doctor appointments, give us a call at 801-559-3848.